Albuquerque - Authentic and Affordable
Planning affordable family vacations can be tricky, but Albuquerque offers local events, activities and entertainment options available within a wide range of budgets. Everyone can afford inexpensive vacations in Albuquerque!
Attractions & Activities
Discover how to have an authentic vacation on a budget with Albuquerque’s affordable attractions and events.
Albuquerque is a great place for an affordable vacation with a variety of inexpensive or free attractions.
Ticket prices for a wide range of theater, dance and music performances start at only $8. Experience our local culture at a value.
Spectator Sports: $7
Admission starts at only $6 for sporting events including Isotopes AAA baseball and University of New Mexico's nationally-ranked basketball, football and baseball games.
See how far $100 can go while shopping for memorable and hand-crafted items from local Albuquerque stores.
Choose Albuquerque for inexpensive vacations with endless options for affordable outdoor activities!
- $55- average green fee for 18-holes of golf with a cart at one of the city's 14 golf courses
- Mountain bike rentals start at $8/hour and mountain bike packages start at $36
- Hot Air Balloon Ride - a unique Albuquerque experience is $160. Check out our coupons for deals!
Lodging and Meals
Much of what you spend on
a trip is for lodging and meals, so Albuquerque’s affordable hotels and restaurants and low taxes make it easy to plan inexpensive vacations in our beautiful city.
- $83 average hotel economy rate*
- $65 average cost for three meals*
* by Runzheimer International Guide to Daily Travel Prices April 2013
In challenging times, Albuquerque's great transportation rates make it easy to plan an affordable vacation.
- $18 - A typical taxi cab fare from the Airport to Downtown
- $63 - Average daily rates for a compact car (plus taxes and fees)
- Gas prices are below the national average