75th Annual New Mexico State Fair
Located in the heart of Albuquerque, the New Mexico State Fair is one of the largest fairs in the nation with PRCA rodeo and nationally known country recording stars, plus and Indian and Spanish villages. Visitors can explore art, agriculture, animals, entertainment, food, carnival rides, exhibits and shopping all in one place.
Parking & Admission
· General Parking is FREE once again this year in the Gate 1 and Gate 8 infield parking lots. Limited Preferred Parking is available inside Gate 1 for a $20 fee.
· Admission prices are the same as they were last year: $10 adults, $7 seniors and $7 children.
· Exhibit Buildings: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
· Manuel Lujan, Jr. Exhibit Complex: Sunday thru Thursday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
· Entertainment Stages: Monday thru Friday, noon to 9 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. (times may vary by stage)
· Carnival: Monday thru Thursday, opens at 2 p.m.; Friday thru Sunday, opens at 11 a.m.
· Monday, September 16 - $1 admission before 1:00 p.m. (regular admission prices apply after 1 p.m.)
· Tuesday, September 17 – “Two-Fer Tuesday:” 1/2 price gate admission and 1/2 price all-day carnival ride wristbands all day (or two for the price of one)