For the best golf vacation and the best golf in New Mexico, play Albuquerque:
- Year-round golfing, mild climate and moderate temperatures
- Courses cover a range of elevations and high-desert scenery including rocky mountain peaks, slumbering volcanoes and the meandering Rio Grande
- We are home to many award-winning public golf courses and two that rank in the nation's top 50 – Twin Warriors Golf Club and the dramatic Paa-Ko Ridge Golf Club, which was awarded the only five-star rating in the Southwest by readers of Golf Digest
- Affordable golfing – green fees are considerably less expensive than comparable courses elsewhere
- Customized golf packages and tours are available for golf vacations
For more information on Golf visit Authentic Albuquerque: Outdoors: Golf
| 1 2
The Twin Warriors Championship Golf Club at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa is named after the...
Fantastic nine-hole course in the center of UNM. The North Course, originally 18 holes, was th...
Training/practice facility, driving range, putting course, lessons. Practice your drive at the Golf...
Arroyo del Oso was once rated in Golf Digest's "Top 50 Public Golf Courses."
There are 27 regulatio...
3601 University Blvd. S.E. /
Golf at affordable rates. Nationally ranked by Golf Digest and Golf & Travel Magazine.
Golf New Mexico is an annual publication that profiles golf and its courses in New Mexico.
Customized golf packages for one of the country's top rated golf trails at www.golfonthesantafetrail...
6804 Fourth St. N.W. /
Los Ranchos de Albuquerque,
/ Toll Free: (866) 485-3661
Customized golf packages throughout the "Land of Enchantment."
11001 Broadway Blvd. S.E. /
/ Toll Free: (866) ISL-ETA2
It's time to discover New Mexico's finest public championship golfing experience, bar none.
Enjoy a golfing challenge on Albuquerque's West Side at Ladera.
Opened in 1980, Ladera features inc...
| 1 2